Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Phosphor

I recently went through a batch of covers that I had in my to be inventoried pile. There were 40 or so covers that were grouped together as Phosphor varieties. I am not sure how close to first day of issue for the phosphor varieties each cover is. The closest thing I found to a list was in the Wallach definitive specialized catalog, but it only has listings through about 1980, and I have several covers with dates past that listed by Wallach. I even have a bunch of covers addressed to Dr. Wallach. Anyone know of a more comprehensive list then this catalog? Anyone interested in trading this type of material? I have a bunch of duplicates...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adam,

Would be interested in knowing what covers you have in duplicate. I only have one of these covers.