Tuesday, April 27, 2010

To page or not to page...

That is the question. Whether tis nobler to make ones own pages, or to use a pre-printed album? So, my Shakespeare may not be the greatest (I was never a fan), but the question is serious. I use the White Ace album for my tab collection, but just recently I found out that Lindner makes a Minisheet album, as well as an album for the Klussendorf stamps. Both of these are rather pricey. Does anyone use them? How complete is the Klussendorf album? Right now, I am using a SuperSafe sheet album to hold my mini-sheets, is there any reason to switch to the Lindner minisheet album?

3 comments:

howard rotterdam said...

I can't speak of the Lindner mini sheet album. The Klusendorf pages have not been updated in many years and were incomplete to begin with. also there did not seem to be a consistency in which values. I would not recommend. There is a need for pages for these machine generated stamps. Someone should do an album. Maybe a project for SIP.

Romano Auctions- Tel Aviv said...

Hello guys, as Lindner representative in Israel i do have some answers: The Klusendrof series are following only the official postal rates, for example: inland postcard, abroad postcard, large size postcard etc.' any other rates are self made, which kind a live a question of who and why it was made. They are updated in full up untill 1998 - as should. regards, sharon

Unknown said...

hi adam

here is some news you may be interested in.
zvi zorea, the publisher of carmel catalog is now in the process of completing an album with shaubeck ( i think they are a german company) that will have all the labels in mounted havid.
i will let you know when its finished and what the cost is)