Tuesday, November 11, 2008

And the verdict is in...

After considering my options with the insurance, I have decided to re-join the APS and get my insurance through Hugh Wood. I got an updated quote from them that included the alarm discount I was entitled to, and it looks like I will save about $10 total by joining the APS and getting the insurance through them.

I also found that a few side benefits to this. I was able to request 4 books from the APS library. One of these is the Kaplove catalog of JNF stamps. This catalog is hard to find, and when it does come up for sale, it is pricey! I also signed up to receive the Israel circuit books. My first circuit arrived yesterday, and to my surprise one of the books contained Israel revenues. Most of the ones I need in the book are under $2, and I will be picking up 5-6.

I also have been pretty active on e-bay the last few days. I picked up a few more landscape plateblocks, leaving me needing only about 25 more to complete the date set. Of course, I need mostly expensive ones, but there are still a handful in the under $10 category that may be obtainable.

No comments: